Hi Aaron, Check out the Battle Born BBGC3 270 Ah 12 vdc LiFePO4,May make sense
for you. Chris Worcester chris@solarwindworks.com530-448-9692Sent from my
Samsung Galaxy s9.
-------- Original message --------From: Aaron Mandelkorn <reoso...@gmail.com>
Date: 1/27/22  9:09 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: RE-wrenches
<re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] 24v to 48v
upgrade help All,  I will do a load analysis for the 24v loads.  I am looking
to get around 800ah of LI storage at 24v.  I typically use the larger 48v
batteries from fortress.  The space constraints will not allow for a wall full
of small 50ah 24v units. I am not finding much selection of 24v 200ah+ options.
 Is sounds like most of the advice I am getting is towards not upgrading to
48v.Aaron MandelkornPresident / FounderRenewable Energy
Outfitterswww.reosolar.comOff Grid Depotwww.offgridnow.com970-596-3744On Wed,