There are a couple of smart panel options available like Lumin and SPAN but may
be more involved than what you are looking for -GlennSent from my 'smart'phone,
so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From:
Mac Lewis via RE-wrenchesDate: Tue, Jun 27, 2023 1:06 AMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Mac
Lewis;Subject:[RE-wrenches] Remote load sheddingHello Wrenches,Is anyone aware
of a remote load shedding solution that doesn't require additional signal
wiring to the loads?Generac has a great solution for this that they adapted
from their generator business called a Generac Smart management module.  Its a
2P x 50A relay that monitors line frequency going to the load and it will trip
it off line when the frequency sags.  The inverter does a small wiggle that
will trip it offline based on some Dip switch settings. on the unit.  This
really simplifies code compliance in some cases.I'm wondering if there are any
other more general solutions out there for this.Thanks in
 advance!-- Mac Lewis"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates