David is correct.  We have some experience with Sol-Ark’s inverter, and it’s a
good product.  However, be aware that you can configure it either as a 120V
inverter with a max. output of about 5 kW or as a 240V inverter with a max.
output of about 8 kW.  However, it does NOT do split-phase, meaning if you
configure it for 240V, it cannot run loads that require a neutral.

Tom McCalmont
Paired Power