Anyone who fixes Outback's inability to run closed loop would be great.

I think I have seen Outback claim it was coming soon for 5 years now. Hopefully they can get Optics
up soon for my 3 clients.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
   [8]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [9]  [8]
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2024-05-20 5:41 pm, Jay via RE-wrenches wrote:

I don't know who's bigger or has more money.

EG4 is a manufacturer

Signature is a distributor

Both are in the same town

Some one on this site said EG4 said they bought OB.

EG 4 makes more sense as they would have lots of Chinese manufacturing contacts. If OB is coming out with new products, I'd expect they are coming out of China. I could easily see them partnering with any of the large Chinese companies.

I guess we will know soon.

Jay