I've renamed new API primitives:

   YYPEEK        ->  RE2C_PEEK
   YYSKIP        ->  RE2C_SKIP
   YYBACKUP      ->  RE2C_BACKUP
   YYBACKUPCTX   ->  RE2C_BACKUP_CTX
   YYRESTORE     ->  RE2C_RESTORE
   YYRESTORECTX  ->  RE2C_RESTORE_CTX
   YYEOI         ->  RE2C_LESS_THAN

I'm going to rename old primitivesas well:

   YYCURSOR -> RE2C_CURSOR
   YYMARKER -> RE2C_MARKER
   yych  -> re2c_ch
   yy123 -> re2c_123

This will break backward compatibility.
I'll make a switch "--old-names" that will enable old names
and try to make good error messages when possible.

We should change names once and for all, so nowis the righttime
to come up with renaming ideas.re2c has three types of names:

1. user-defined names (YYCURSOR, YYSETSTATE, RE2C_BACKUP_CTX,etc.)
2. re2c-gererated names (yych, yy123, yyFillLabel, etc.)
3. names that appear only in inplace configurations(re2c:condprefix, etc.)

My proposal: make all names lowercasewith underscoresand substitute
'yy' with 're2c_'. This will unify names used in interface code like
'YYCURSOR'and 'yych' and also names used in inplace configurations
like 'yyFillLabel':

   re2c_cursor
   re2c_set_state
   re2c_backup_ctx