Thank you very much for this project, it works fantastically!I was wondering if there is a separate branch or such of a c89 or c99 coded re2c? There was reference to the yasm project but its version is very dated.
Not that I know of, besides the yasm version.
Currently it's a bit complicated to rewrite re2c in C. Wemight consider doing it some day, but it won't be soon.
My apologies as im sure you have gotten this question before but i didn't see it in a search of the archives. I would like to use it with PCC on a small project but pcc doesn't support c++ at this time.
It's ok. :) Actually it's the first time I get this question.
Out of curiosity:

1. why do you use PCC?
2. do you need some particular re2cfeaturesthat are not inyasm/re2c?

Ulya