Are you doing a login from blender or just callind xmlrpc methods? The CAPS
system works so that you need to setup a UDP connection (login with a  valid
account). The login response contains a seed cap that you can fetch rest of
the caps available on that sim. This might be a problem for you as the login
procedures are not very simple. I think there was talks that blender
intergration could use our cpp protocol modules that could make your login
and initialise the UDP stuff and get the caps. Unfortunately just using a
stand alone protocol moudule dll is not enough, youd need at least
RexLogicModule too to call this module. But with some small mods i guess it
could be possible to use only the protocol moudule with blender py code.

Great work, keep on going with this. We need tools to upload world content
from a professional modeling software. So we dont have to re-invent the
wheel from scratch on things like this :)

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer

http://www.realxtend.org/