At 09:20 PM 4/5/00 +1000, you wrote: >Hi all. > >Can anyone suggest some good websites that introduce and educate people >about Aboriginal history, issues and struggles? I'd appreciate any URLs. try http://www.vicnet.net.au/~aar and let me know what you think. sarah ------------------------------------------------------ RecOzNet2 has a page @ http://www.green.net.au/recoznet2 and is archived at http://www.mail-archive.com/ To unsubscribe from this list, mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], and in the body of the message, include the words: unsubscribe announce or click here mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=unsubscribe%20announce This posting is provided to the individual members of this group without permission from the copyright owner for purposes of criticism, comment, scholarship and research under the "fair use" provisions of the Federal copyright laws and it may not be distributed further without permission of the copyright owner, except for "fair use." RecOzNet2 is archived for members @ http://www.mail-archive.com/recoznet2%40paradigm4.com.au/
- [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Eleanor Brand
- RE: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Karen Crook
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Graham Young
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Trudy & Rod Bray
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham... tassy
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Gr... Peter Tremain
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think s... Jim Duffield
- [recoznet2] Aboriginal history, issues ans strug... Jay
- Re: [recoznet2] Aboriginal history, issues a... Rod Hagen
- Re: [recoznet2] Aboriginal history, issues a... Lynn Pollack
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Sarah Peckham
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Laurie Forde
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Trudy & Rod Bray
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham... Sandy Sanders
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Gr... Trudy & Rod Bray
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham... Graham Young
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Gr... Trudy & Rod Bray
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham... tassy
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Gr... Trudy & Rod Bray
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. Laurie Forde
- Re: [recoznet2] I don't think so, Graham. David Sjoberg
