1. I'm interested in the comments, as evidenced - I think - by my responses
to them. I'd like responses to my blog posts which are not "how do I do
this" type questions, which would obviously not be appropriate in a blog
format, by critical evaluations of a piece of software, and its design.

2. I'll be interested to see how many of the gripes have been, or will be,
addressed. As you point out, some of these gripes are genuine flaws of the
software as it stands right now, and will be useful information for those
who are considering adopting RedDot for their website.

3. This sounds quite positive, so we'll all wait and see what the outcome
is.

4. I've done just that with a dedicated follow-up post. Thanks.