Hello,
I'am trying to standardized my "From:" in my e-mail. To be more specific
I'am trying to use the name my ISP has assign me, which is different
than my user name. I tried to use the Pine mechanism, customize-header,
but when I went to send an e-mail it told me I couldn't cutomize "From".
My next solution is to use Sendmail mechanism, which I'am not looking
forward to, however, I've read that Pine will override. Is there anyway
I can change the "From:" on e-mail?
TIA.
Wayne