This is a response to the lovely language in the response to the
question below...I'd have to say thats pretty unappropriate...and the
files he removed are really inconsequential(at least in my point of view).

As an answer to Wayne's question, don't go by the percentage necessarily,
because linux does leave some extra space that is not covered by the
percentage...for example
1024-Blocks  Used  Available
1484355    682000  725647

If you check, 682000 plus 725647 equals 1407647...so unless i'm missing
something here, you do have extra space...