Hi Edward, an additional question: in the output file I noticed that the last
four residues at the C-terminus, for which I provided relaxation data, are not
included. Any reason for it? (for the previous 9 residues we did not have the
assignment because they are not observed due to intermediate exchange phenomena
that broaden them too much to be visible, while the last four residues are
clearly visible and they appear to be very mobile, and yet, no output from
relax.
Stefano