Hi Sam.

I am trying to setup myself on Google Cloud Platform.

Here I setting up for a Redhat 6 distro, in hope it gets close to Fedora 20.

I am currently making a deployment script.

The process is written here:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Run_relax_at_Google_Cloud_Computing#Install_packages_at_server

But that is a little old, since the configurations has changed a little
since 2015.
And the last deployment script is for Ubuntu.

Getting the packages right is a pain.... ;)

Let me return when I know some more.