[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I will call the Democrat Party the Democrat Party.  Some of you may dislike it.
If I had my voter registration card with me here, I could see just what it says I am.  Since I don't, I'll have to go on memory alone.  I'm pretty sure I'm a registered member of the Democrat*ic* Party.  That would make me a Democrat, (an individual member of the Democratic Party) wouldn't it?

Obviously you aren't talking about my political affiliation, and so no skin off my nose if you wish to refer to a non-existant party. Knock yourself out, J.

Jean Dudley
Somewhere in the wilds of Yosemite.