I haven't really kept up with decisions and actions in this area, but the Supreme Court held that refusal of pregnancy benefits was not sex discrimination and so it would seem that it would easily enough use the same (il)logic to rule that there was no sex discrimination here -- just run-of-the-mill coverage limitations. Besides, women get the same coverage as men -- they can buy condoms too -- which, one would expect, would be within any deductible amount anyway.

I'll be interested to see what those more versed in this area say based on current law.

Steve