It could be you are spurring with so much power? I seldom see these set
for over 100 watts, the newer style unit with removable low pass filter
and the tuning cap you describe pa deck is good out of the box for ham
and commercial high band - if you have the earlier one piece unit that
uses 4 transistors in a row those will make all kinds of noise, try
adding more caps on top of the finals or just carefully redrill the heat
sink for a new style pa deck from a mobile, you need 10 4-40 screws, you
will have to drill and tap 19 holes altogether so take your time.

> "gervais,ve2ckn" wrote:
>
> hi,
> i install a pa on a Master 2 repeater Low Split Vhf of 105 watts
> output,
> i have try to balance de pa and when we begin to tune the 2
> potentiometer for the matching of impedance of the natenna we hear a
> tone
> FROM the transmit audio of the Master 2.
> The duplexer ,6 cans Dodge is in excellnt state and tune at more of
> 100 db reject ,receiver and transmetter of the Master 2 are well  tune
> .
> So i am beginning to suspect the Pa,where should i look to know if
> this is in fact an HIGH SPLIT PA .
>
> thanks for the info,if you have any picture on the parts that would
> confurm a LOW SPLIT PA send it to me
>
> 73/s
> gervais,ve2ckn

73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.