This is defeatable, I have described this several times - instead of
turning off the tone generator thereby activating the reverse burst just
use a hold low in between 2 15K resistors to pinch the pl output of the
ts64 module going towards the modulator. To use this you will have to
hold the orange wire low full time, and you will find the switching time
is faster than the reverse burst.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: