From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2003 1:21 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Fan controller

Aiprax (http:www.airpaxtsp.com/tspsite/6700.html) is a very nice thermo
switch. Web site explains all about it. Been using them for years.  The size
of a
T0-220 case, handles  1 amp although I prefer driving a fan relay then I can
switch anything.  Operating temps start out at 40 deg C and work up to 130
deg C
in 5 deg steps. Purchase the temp you want. I use P/N 67F040 (40 deg C). The
"F" stands for fan or normally open and the "L" is normally closed. Stocked
at
Sager Electronics 508 947-8888. Sager #AIT67F040. Cost $6.85.  I ordered
mine
thru Inagitron Sales, Langhorn, Pa 215 250-7778. Drill one 4/40 hole in
heatsink and install with some temp grease. Airpax makes a lot of different
temp
control devices.
73, Gary  K2UQ   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links