When looking for the connector for the AC/DC in on my TS-520, the gal informs me they don't carry the Jones (I think) plug. However, she tells me she can sell me one of those "adapter thingys." I was making a DC cable, so of course, she points out the inverters.

No Thanks.

N8YD

Mike Morris wrote:
"You've got questions, we've got answers!"

Yeah, most of them wrong, or "it's out of stock", or "we don't carry
that any more"

Mike