From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:39:19 -0000
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Dual Band Antenna's?

I'm sure this has been discussed before but what are your thoughts
about a good quality base station dual band (2/440) antenna's? I
know I can get the Diamond / Comet but was woundering if there's
anything out there in the commercial world.

Thanks......

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://mail2web.com/ .