At 10:34 PM 1/28/04 -0500, you wrote:

>The antenna looks great, and the price is certainly reasonable (we're a
>Government agency, not a ham group on a tight budget.) We just need a dual
>band 2-Meter / 440-MHz antenna for one remaining available support that
>will be stout, like a Stationmaster or similar commercial grade antenna.
>
>Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they have a ham band version.

These are built to order.  It might be worth a phone call to see if they will
build you a ham band version.

>Perhaps
>we should just buy two - similar ham band version 2M and 440 MHz folded
>dipole type repeater antennas and stack the UHF above the 2M ant and use a
>M/A-COM splitter or similar.

The dualbander uses an extra-heavy-duty pipe - if you go thie route you might
want to order the db314 pipe and then delete the pipes from the two antennas
you want to mount on it.

>Thanks,
>Larry

Please let us know how this project ends up.

Mike

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: