Is there a formula to calculate the cable legnth between duplexer
cans? I find reference to the formula for the cable legnth coming
from the duplexer to the TX-RX, but not between the cans.
I have a duplexer from a Mastr II UHF which I think is a Decibel
DB4072 as it looks identical to several on E-Bay now. They are tuned
for 463 Mhz and 468 MHz. The interconnect cables on the Low Side 463
MHZ are 5 1/2" and on the High Side 468 Mhz are 3 3/8". There is six
cans, 2" Dia., 7" Long, built into a nice 19" rack.I guess I an
wondering if these were tuned for 444-449 MHZ would the cables have
to be changed?

73 JIM  KA2AJH