There always seems to be one in every group.  I'm aware of coaxial
velocity and how to calculate that.  However, that in itself does not
provide the answer to the question.  Once one determines the velocity
factor for the coax being used, he can calculate different electrical
wavelengths of the coax.  Those include a full wave length, half,
quarter, and a whole gaggle of fractions.  Not all of those solutions
will provide proper coupling between duplexer and radio, hence, the
answer to determining the optimum length of cables between the duplexer
and the radio is NOT "coaxial velocity factor".  Thanks for playing.

73 N7HQR

Daron J. Wilson, RCDD          ) )
Telecom Manager               ( (
LH Morris Electric, Inc.       ) )
(541) 265-8067 office       _|****|  mmm!
(541) 265-7652 fax         ( |    |  coffee!
(541) 270-5886 cellular     \|    |
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    |____|