At 01:40 PM 5/1/04 -0500, you wrote:

>I am building a repeater with two TK840's. Where can I get a case so I can
>put a power supply , the two radios, mobile duplxer, and the controller in
>it so I may make it portable. Also, is there a case front to adapt the 7.1"
>power supply to the 5.6" kewood radios.
>
>Thank you very much.

I've put a similar setup into a 20mm ammo can but it was a little tight.

Check out Pelican brand equipment cases (do a google search on
Pelican case)... but they aren't cheap.

Also check out the "roadie" equipment cases that rock bands use - not
sure of how to find a stocking distributor.  They can be as small as a foot
by a foot by 2 feet or reeeally big - some are essentially 19" rack cabinets
in a box... I've seen some that were 6 feet high and on 8 inch diameter
casters.

I also saw a portable repeater built into a Zero brand aluminum camera case
(also not cheap).