Hello ...

  You mentioned in an earlier e-mail the model number C53MHB-3100BR
 - I am looking at the manual, Motorola Part number 68P81005E75.

Matt wrote:

> If it's possible to do this conversion and I end up doing it, this
> repeater won't see that much usage compared to a lot of other ham
> repeaters...it's just for a small group of people who I don't think
> will abuse it *too* much...but anyway, here's what I found in
> looking at it again:
>
> TKN6413A - on one of the wire bundle connectors going from power
> supply to exciter

  ... Part number of the cable assembly in the power supply.

> PT7 - red, stamped on power supply near bottom

  Possibly an inspection stamp?

> TLN8847A1 - on small circuit board on back side of power supply

  The "Private-Line" Oscillator & Delay (Encoder) Circuit Board.

> 25D84561A01 and 5247338 - on the larger of the two black
> transformers

  The main power supply transformer part number.

  The 524 is the manufacturer number (who made it for Motorola)
 ... the 7338 is the year (1973) and week (38th) the transformer
 was manufactured.

> 27E83972GQ5 - on upper part of power supply, on side of chassis

  27E ... is a chassis part number.

  Power Supply Model Number is most likely TPN1068AC

  Transmitter Model Number is most likely TTD1673AA

  Receiver Model Number is most likely TRD1742AA

> Hopefully, out of those numbers, at least one of them is meaningful
> and provides the info you need.  I'll look forward to your reply.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

  Continuing ...

  There are two other specific models of the somewhat similar radio:

  C53MHX at 55 watts output -
  C63MHX at 85 watts output -
  C73MHX at 100 watts output -
   All three are "Compa-Station" Base Radio, Continuous Duty

  C73MHY at 100 watts output - "Compa-Station" Repeater RT

  Both use the same power supply TPN1073AA and the 24D84948A01
 Main Transformer

  Pictures in both manuals shows a blower assembly attached to the
 transmitter heat sink.

  The part number of the C5/6/73MHX Manual is 68P81008E60 / 10/24/69

  The part number of the C73MHY Manual is 68P81008E65 / 10/24/69