Thanks for all the answers
Some is far away from my question but that's ok
I have look at the NHRC-2 I even built a smaller one
I find at K5LXP site but I don't get it to work
maybe the technical know-how isn't enough 
some of the components in the NHRc-2 is difficult
to get here in Sweden for a example some of the capacitors
the value is ok but the dilektrum can be a problem,
and I am not 100% sure  of the CAS connect in the HT800
therefore I look for one controller even simpler then the NHRC-2
only for use as small portable repeater , (so simple doing it  even
I can do it right this time (only the audio and the PTT control
maybe  )
Do I need Audio transformers 1:1 between Audio out and (the
controller)the mic in to get the levels right even when I use I
controller for example NHRC-2

73
Göran SM1YCE
Sweden

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Coy Hilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Back to your question.. goto NHRC.net and look at the NHRC2 it
will
> work great for your repeater set up I have used it with a pair of
> Handi Talkies (HTs) to make a repeater. You can buy the board,
> microcontroller with program burned it and a DTMF decoder (used to
> program paramiters and ID) for about 30 bucks and you supply the
few
> remaining parts, or buy the pre built board. I own three and they
> are the best for the money that you can buy !!! period. Nhrc makes
> some of the best controllers that can be had.
> 73
> AC0Y
>

> --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "goreks2000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hello
> > I want to build a simple repeater controller to have as a
portable
> > repeater along wit my Motorola HT800 (407-435mhz)to use on small
> > motor sports event but I don't find (I think I use one HT800 as
RX