It is, and obviously, I goofed.  Thanks to you and all the others that responded.  I now have my answer on the crystal units.  Still open for the cheap duplexers, however.  We have one priced to me for $750.00 tuned to our frequency.  Still looking, still hoping.

Thanks, Neil and all the others who responded.

Gene
******

Neil McKie wrote:
  Would that be a Motorola Micor ??

  Neil - WA6KLA

Cecil Ferguson wrote:

I am a new member of the group with a question.  We have the opportunity
to replace our present "pieced together" repeater with a Micron, which
is offered at a better than believable price.  We will need crystals,
however.  Can anyone give us the approzimate cost of a set of crystal
units for this endeavor.  Sorry, I can't provide more info at this time,
as I haven't seen the units, which are operational at this time. Too,
any good leads on a set of duplexers for 2 meters?  Must be operationad
and cheap!

Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Gene Ferguson, W4FWG
Fairfield, KY