From: Q [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 7:29 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Requiring CTCSS

Or do like I do,encode 71.9 and decode 141.3 just to confuse the
automatic feature in most riceboxes! Seriously folks,this is the 21st
century! If your radio wont encode AND decode CTCSS,you are behind the
times. It is a necessary evil when the bands get  crowded.There are no
available 2 meter pairs within 100 miles of any population center
around the Great Lakes....