At 01:55 PM 12/6/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>okay the audio id from the controller sounds great through the output of my
>repeater however the audio from the receiver is to low to be heard with out
>turning the audio on the listening radio up full blast and being in a quiet
>room
>my repeater is a micor compu station I have used the following site to make
>the connections between the repeater and the controller
>http://www.ccdx.org/zedyx/mods/micorbas.htm
>so audio coming from the micor is just low is there something I missed in
>making the micor into a repeater?
>something I need to do to the micor for higher audio?

<---I posted a reply to your question on the RC210 list, David. But my
quick synopsis is you either have a problem with the Micor or the
modification isn't working as intended.

I also have a Micor CompaStation and there is tons of audio from the
backplane. Certainly more than enough to drive the RC210

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We now offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net