At 02:31 AM 1/25/2005 -0000, you wrote:

>I know but I have all of the parts here ready to solder and the radios
>are built into such a cool rack mount panel. I really want the cables
>to be an exact length and dressed so nicely. Besides with the correct
>pinout I could be done in an hour instead of waiting weeks for the
>shippment.

<---Take a look at the RBI manual and schematic. It has the pins on the
RJ45 labeled as to function. Then check the Kenwood manual and the
connections should be quite obvious.

That's how I did it and it works fine.

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We now offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net