Coax Style  100<loss>400 Ohms Vel. Cap per Ft. O.D.  Shield Notes

Belden 8242
(RG-9/U type) 2.10 4.80  51   .66   30.0 pF    0.42  98%   silver inner
.                                                          double shield

RG-55        18.5  34.0  53.5 .66  28.5 pF     .216   ?    PE dialectric

Hope you can read that OK...

Joe M.