I'm wondering how a person can estimate the amount of rejection that would
be required from a duplexer given the amount of power coming out of the
associated tx.  I realize that this also is dependent upon the amount of
sideband noise on the tx and the sensitivity of the rx.  I'm focusing mainly
on the 2M ham band using Bp/Br type duplexers and MastrII radios.  Are there
any rules of thumb to determine the minimum amount of rejection required
when using 'x' amount of power?  Thanks.

Paul