Just back from IWCE Vegas...   cough! cough!
(the cig smoke just kills you...)

Met up with some of my Engineering Friends
at/from Sinclair.

One interesting story was about an attempt to deal
with a 17th order product, which was not resolved.

Sometimes you just can't win...

cheers,
skipp

[Now setting up on the ILS markers for Dayton!]

PS: Saw and said hello to Richard from Brocomm,
he's got lots of Quantars and MSR's left.