Hi John,

I love the RLS-1000 and the original
RBS-1000.  The RBS was an analog controlled
version of the RLS-1000 (has a stand alone
up). Audio is great, you can download the
manual from the CAT Auto Controller Site.

The 224.200 Machine mentioned...
wasn't anywhere close to where we were
working that weekend. Thanks for the RCA
Manuals (I think). Someone gave me an RCA
VHF Base Station last Sunday at the Sonoma
Swap. Should I thank them?

I really like the RLS-1000... it's a smart
answer for those of us who use other brand
controllers.

skipp