These sound like CATV equipment where they received one channel and
translated it to another.

Since these appear to be UHF out, there would be little that could be use
on 6 meters.

If you has something that was channel 2 in, you would have circuitry that
could be made to tune 6 meters for receive.

However the translator is at least 6 MHz wide and the signal that you need
is only 5 KHz or so wide.

You might be able to salvage some oscillators or tuned circuits for
building blocks if you had the knowledge and experience to use them. You
could also salvage a lot of transistors and passive components for
projects. Ther might be some double balanced mixers that you could use.

There are probably some power supplies that you could use.

Keep in mind that most TV equipment is 75 Ohms in and out, where the
communications stuff is 50 Ohms.

As far as using any of the assemblies as is, not probable.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV
Engineering Tech WTAT/WMMP TV.