From: "Eric Lemmon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:20 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Mastr II Mobile Won't Transmit

Dave,

It would help us out a lot if you can specify the complete model number
of the radio, and also the numbers ink-stamped on the exciter and
oscillator-multiplier boards.  I suspect that you may have a
multi-frequency radio, and need to install a jumper to enable the TX
crystal.  Do you have the LBIs that apply to the components in your
radio?

I am cross-posting this response to the MastrII list to seek additional
expertise.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY