I beleive ICM will send you an order confirmation via snail mail, but it has
been such a long time since I ordered from them I'm not sure if they still do.

You could fax your order to Bomar with no voice phone number
and request that they fax back a confirmation as a condition of sale. That way
if they did screw up, it would be documented.

Steve
WA6ZFT