-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bradley glen
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 2:54 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Simulcast: Anyone done this for ham
repeaters

Hi

Have a look at "Simulcast Solutions "webpage as they
have much info on their site that is extremely
interesting.
Remember -frequency-phase and deviation from each
transmitter is very important.

Regards

Bradley Glen  ZS5WT

--- Steve Rodgers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>