-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:47 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: OT Echolink, Win98 and WRT54G

Bummer... Wish I could offer more help, but without knowing what error 10060
indicates, it's hard to know where to go next. It's amazing, they have a
troubleshooting program available, but they don't give you the tools to
interpret the results!

I just did a google search (google is your friend!) and came up with these
hits; one of them is about firewalls, the other says the error indicates a
connectivity problem.

<http://www.echolinker.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-606.html>

and

<http://echolinker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=709>