Mathew you said this problem started when you changed the antenna.  Did you cut back on the feedline and use a new connector?  Awhile back there was discussion on here about problems if you don't use a new connector.  Just a thought hope it helps.

73
Mike/K1EG

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Repeater heard on Aviation Channel! HELP

It is very weird, all evening I have been working with the repeater, and what ever it is, it is very inttermittant, because it will come and go, and there is no pattern for it.  I just learned of that pair, but it is the only pair that is close to me that I know of.

Mathew

Bob Dengler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 7/6/2005 01:31 PM, you wrote:
>The repeater pair that is about 3 miles from here is, and I have not
>checked to see which way the offset is, but 153.920 and 158.820 is the
>pair given.
>
>Mathew

Doesn't sound like that has anything to do with the problem. If you can
see the spur coming out of your exciter on the S.A., the problem lies
somewhere in your system.

Bob NO6B