Mark – N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Pearce KN4AQ
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 2:21 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Praise for the hams!!!! - Public Information

Ham radio has received a LOT of publicity as a result of our contributions
to Katrina relief.  Hams are in the news regularly for a variety of things
we do.  Of course, we could always use more.

The ARRL has a Field Organization operation dedicated to ham radio PR.  You
can learn about it at:
http://www.arrl.org/pio/

73,
Gary KN4AQ