Inside and outside of the buildings would be needed.  My objective is to reduce the time wasted in managers calling each other to see if a product is available, often times we have a manager at the other end of the store or outside and they have to walk all the way to the back to answer the phone.  Each store is probably is probably 15,000 square feet.

skipp025 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you want or need handheld (portable) coverage inside
and outside the store? What is the general operating
area of the radios?