At 4/3/2006 11:01 AM, you wrote:
>You might consider switching to Thuderbird.
>
>I dumped Eudora a long time ago due to massive stability issues.
>Tbird is free. www.mozilla.com

No thanks.  I tried it & it insisted on importing all my Eudora messages
onto my NT partition, which almost locked up my system.  Plus it has the
same problem with styled text as Eudora.  It also places mail from separate
accounts into separate folders, which I don't want.

I have no stability problems with Eudora.  OTOH Thunderbird won't display
my imported message folders.

Bob NO6B