If this is for a repeater you definately want the one
designed for 2 meters.  I've been screwing around with
modifying one of the 150's for months trying to get
the swr down.  It would have been worth it to buy a
new one for 2m in the first place after all the time
you put in to it.  Paul, kb9wlc, k9uws advisor

http://mail.yahoo.com