Excluded from the subject law while in the actual performance of their official duties: a law enforcement officer; a member of a paid, part-paid or volunteer fire department or company; or an operator of an authorized emergency vehicle.
    I would be careful about trying to do a citizens arrest on a law enforcement officer.  You may pay for that one dearly.  Telling a politician what to do is like talking to a stone who knows how you should live. My wife is a professional lobbyist and works at the State House so she knows what is going on. Contacting ARRL produced zero results.
Gary K2UQ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS