At 5/15/2006 10:26 AM, you wrote:

> > Ken, how does Arcom upload the operating firmware into the RC-110?  The
> > checksum error has been present on the file I download from NetMedia for
> > over two years, as I have been trying to get a working copy for that long.
> >
> > Could I get a copy of the upload program from Arcom that works?
> >
> > 73 - Jim
> >

>Jim,
>
>I do not have any of Ken's controllers to play with, but I did try
>downloading the BasicX program only (downloader, compiler, & editor)
>file (bx-setup-210-program.zip 3.992megs) and installed it without a
>problem. I can't say that it works as I do not have a device to load,
>but it does start and appears to be OK.
>
>Ed Yoho
>WA6RQD

I purchased a complete BX-24 development system a couple of years ago & had
no problem uploading my program into the BX-24.  I also just downloaded the
downloader from http://www.basicx.com/downloads/bx-setup-210-program.zip,
installed it & compared the files to the ones I used during development;
they're identical.

Bob NO6B