Wo'ah - Aren't the OR and GN wires the A+ and A+ switched leads going into
the control head?

First question - did this lash up work and then quit, or are you trying to
get it going from scratch?

steve NU5D

Next www.batlabs.com will probably have the hook up or
www.repeater-builder.com else I can scan the wiring list when I get back to
the shop.  sb

On 12/30/06, ai4sb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello and thanks for reading!!

ok, I have a motorola mitrek UHF converted to the ham band. I have the
control cable attach and I attach a local speaker to the green and
orange wires then I apply power...

I should be able to hear the squelch/noise and hear myself in the
speaker, but that is my problem, I do not hear anything nothing is
comming out,, my question is how do I start troubleshooting this to
find out what is wrong and how to fix this???

Any help is appreciated

Happy New Year

Miguel, ai4sb

Ham Radio Spoken Here.....NU5D