  From: Mathew Quaife
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Bowmar Crystals Ordered, all the RX not
working for GE EXEC II mobiles

  Thanks Chuck, that is what they sent me, so your math is just fine.  Then
there must be something I am missing.  I can take one of the old xtals and they
work out just fine, so I know the receivers are working.  Might I ask what the
formula you used was?  It's been a long time since I have calculated a crystal
freq. so just need the formula configuration.

  Mathew

  Chuck Kelsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    If my hasty math is correct:

    144.81 low side = 14.845555