  From: Vincent Caruso
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Radio Tone Control

  Some info can be found on the Midian site in pdf at the following link

  http://www.midians.com/pdf/tone_signaling.pdf

  Telex has some info on their site as well, but most common commercial
  gear only interfaces to certain radios for multiple channel control
  otherwise you are limited to one two or four channel remotes.

  Vince