The 450-470Mhz version is the YDA4504 but this experience of yours is helpful.
I had a new YDA4504 but traded it back to Antenex for a YDA4404 thinking the
4504 wouldn't tune down far enough to work on our receive (441 range).
Experience with other Antenex antennas prompted me to pursue the swap. I didn't
even try the 4504, guess I should have to see just how low it would go.
Gary